Who should study a Fast Track International GCSE English course?
The Fast Track English International GCSE course is tailored for students who:
- Are looking to start postgraduate or degree level programs but need English GCSE grade C or above for university entry
- Have previously studied the qualification and need to improve their grade
When can a Fast Track International GCSE English course be studied?
Fast Track GCSE courses can be applied for between the 16th of November and the 10th of February. Normal exam arrangement terms apply.
What makes it a Fast Track International GCSE English course?
- A faster Tutor-marked assignment turnaround than our standard course
- Students will send their assignments to the tutor in the post as usual
- Tutors will mark the work then scan it and return it with the specimen answers to you by email
- Your tutors have been chosen to provide you with the assistance you need in the time frame available
Why should I still use pen and paper when studying International GCSE English?
- You will need to use pen and paper when you sit your English exam. It’s best to get in some practice.
What’s in the Fast Track International GCSE English course?
The Fast Track course covers the same topics and syllabus as our English IGCSE course