The Fast Track International GCSE Chemistry course is tailored for students who:
- Are looking to start postgraduate or degree level programs but need a Science GCSE grade C or above for university entry
- Have previously studied the qualification and need to improve their grade
When can the Fast Track International GCSE Chemistry course be studied?
Fast Track GCSE courses can be applied for between the 16th of November and the 10th of February. Normal exam arrangement terms apply.
What makes it a Fast Track GCSE Chemistry course?
- A faster Tutor-marked assignment turnaround than our standard course
- Students will send their assignments to the tutor in the post as usual
- Tutors will mark the work then scan it and return it with the specimen answers to you by email
- Your tutors have been chosen to provide you with the assistance you need in the time frame available
Why should I still use pen and paper when studying Chemistry?
There are some very good reasons you should still use a pen and paper.
- In the case of Chemistry it is difficult to express equations and graphs electronically. Typically, students who do this will miss out steps in their working and cost themselves marks as a result. You need to learn the subject, not spend time trying to learn the tools to write the subject in electronic format.
- You will need to use pen and paper when you sit your maths exam. It’s best to get in some practice.